All manuscripts are being accepted for oral presentations. Manuscript must be clearly define the objectives, methodology, results, and significance outcome of the research study. It should be prepared according to the templates given below. Please note that:
- All manuscript must be submitted and presented in clear English with accurate grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for publication.
- The presenting author is requested to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the manuscript before submission.
- Only the manuscripts of registered presenting authors will be included in the final programme.
- The Technical Committee will determine whether manuscripts will be accepted as oral presentations in ICheEC 2021. All the manuscript will be reviewed and assigned to appropriate sessions.
- If your manuscript is accepted, you will be invited to present your research work orally through virtual mode.
- All manuscript must contain novel/new research data.
- If the same research work was previously submitted to a different conference, but was not presented, it can be submitted to this conference as well. If it was previously presented, it cannot be submitted to ICheEC-2021.
- Use template (MS Word), without changing the settings, to prepare your Revised manuscript must have minimum 8 pages.
- Revised manuscript template : Click here
- Submit the manuscript to the icheec2021 : Submit Now!
If you encounter any problems using the templates or the submission process, please email the (Dr. Anurag Kumar Tiwari) at firstname.lastname@example.org