All manuscripts are being accepted for oral presentations. Manuscript must be clearly define the objectives, methodology, results, and significance outcome of the research study. It should be prepared according to the templates given below. Please note that:
- All the accepted paper for oral presentation in category-1 need to be submit revised manuscript in the link given in the Registration fee section.
- Revised manuscript must clearly define the objectives, methodology, novelty in the research and significant outcome of the research.
- Revised manuscript must be written in clear English with accurate grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for publication.
- Plagiarism check report should not exceeded 20% similarity (Turnitin report only).
- If the same research work was previously submitted to a different conference, but was not published, it can be published to this ICheEC-2021conference.
- Use template (MS Word), without changing the settings, to prepare your Revised manuscript must have minimum 8-10 pages.
- Revised manuscript template : Click here
If you encounter any problems using the templates or the submission process, please email the (Dr. Anurag Kumar Tiwari) at email@example.com